Victim Services Unit
The Victim Services Unit supports victims of threatened or actual crime during the investigative and judicial processes.
Victim Information Portal
To be notified of case status, crime victims can register with the Victim Information Portal.
What can I access within the portal?
You will be able to view your case status and register a phone number and/or email address where you want to be notified automatically when the offender in your case is arrested. You can access the portal 24/7.
*The automated system does not notify you of all your rights. It is a tool to assist us in providing you with timely arrest information. The portal is updated in near real-time.
The Chandler Police Department Victim Services Unit is committed to providing information and support to victims and witnesses of criminal events in the City of Chandler. Victim Advocates assist with the following:
- Coping with the effects of trauma
- Development of a safety plan
- Crime Victims’ Rights
- Criminal Justice System procedures
- Liaison services with law enforcement
- Protective Orders
- Crime Victim Compensation
- Community Resources
* Chandler Police Department Victim Services Program cannot provide legal advice.
Victim Advocates are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, call 480-782-4535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelter Hotline 480-890-3039
- Solari Crisis Line 602-222-9444 or (844)534-4373
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline 9-8-8
- Veterans Crisis Line 9-8-8 then Press 1
- Teen Lifeline 602-248-8336
- Senior Helpline 602-264-4357 or (888) 264-2258
Online Resources for Victims’ Rights
- Arizona Attorney General’s Office
- Arizona Voice for Crime Victims
- Department of Public Safety
- Maricopa County Attorney’s Office – Victim Services
- Maricopa County Crime Victim Compensation Program
- Office for Victims of Crime
- U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Victim Notification Program
Online Community Resources
- Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
- A New Leaf – Helping Families…Changing Lives
- Catholic Charities Community Services
- Child Crisis Center
- Compassionate Friends – Supporting Families After a Child Dies
- Parents of Murdered Children
- Child Care Resource and Referral
- Department of Economic Security (DES)