Victim Services Portal
What do I need to do?
- Go to https://engage.chandlerazpd.gov/case_status from any computer or smartphone.
- You will be asked to enter your 10-digit Chandler police report number. You will then be prompted to select whether your case is for a business or a person.
- When prompted, please enter your verification information, which may include contact information such as name, date of birth, and phone number.
- You will be able to view your case status and will be prompted to enter a valid phone number and/or email address for which you would like to receive automated notifications in connection with your case.
When a suspect is arrested . . .
- If the suspect is an adult and has been arrested, you can exercise certain rights and be notified of the suspect’s release by contacting the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Victim Assistance and Notification Unit at 602-876-8276.
- If the suspect is a juvenile and has been detained, you can obtain detention/advisory hearing information and exercise certain rights by contacting the Juvenile Probation Department. You can also exercise your right to be informed of the juvenile suspect’s release by contacting the Victims’ Rights Department of Maricopa County Juvenile Probation Dept at 602-506-4471.