File a Police Report
This optional service is designed for you to report a crime that is not in progress. If you want to report a crime in progress, immediately call 911. For any other type of crime, or if you prefer to speak to an officer over the phone or in person, please call the non-emergency number at 480-782-4130 to make a report.
You may only report incidents that have occurred in the City of Chandler. If the incident you are reporting occurred outside the City of Chandler, please contact the appropriate agency to make your report.
You can use this on-line form to report any crime or incident except:
- Death investigations
- Crimes that are in progress
- Theft of a vehicle or license plate
- Sexual offenses
- Crimes against children (victim is under 18)
- Theft or loss of a firearm
- Missing or overdue persons
- Any vehicle collision (public and private property)
- Any damage or incident related to City of Chandler property
- Any report or delayed report of serious physical injury
- Any report or delayed report of actual or threatened violence in a school
- Any report or delayed report of actual or threatened violence in a workplace
It may take up to five business days to process your report request. Again, if you prefer to have an officer to respond to your location or talk to an officer on the phone, please call 480-782-4130. You may also visit the Chandler Police Department or one of our sub-stations in person.
To begin the report process, please complete as many of the fields as possible that apply to the incident. Much of the information that you provide will aid in the investigation process and some of it is utilized in documenting crime statistics. This information, with some exceptions, will become available to the public under ARS 39-121.
Start your Police Report
Available via voice, mobile and web browser.
You can also download the CaseNumber.com app to complete your report
Download the CaseNumber.com Mobile app for iOS
Download the CaseNumber.com Mobile app for Android