The Guardian Academy is the recipient of the 2018
International Association of Chiefs of Police Leadership in Crime Prevention Award
Provide education, information, and access to resources that promote and reinforce healthy relationships and communication within families.
Any responsible person put in care, control, custody, and GUARDIANSHIP of a child.
- Day Care Workers
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
* Continuing Education Hours
- Social Media & Internet Safety
- Bullying & Cyber-Bullying
- Digital Leadership
- Human Trafficking
- Current Drug Trends
- Teen Brain and Development
- Family Communication Tools
- Mental & Behavioral Health
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- Building Child Resiliency
- Connect with a variety of resources
The Chandler Police Department is offering a basic knowledge of various situations that life exposes our children to daily and the warning signs of criminal or risky adolescent behavior.
- 18 years of age at the time of the Academy
- No felony arrests
- No sex offenders
- Background checks are conducted on each candidate
Certificate and CEU Standards:
- 100% attendance required for a certificate (no make-ups)
- CEUs are credited for the hours attended
When is the Guardian Academy offered? The Guardian Academy is offered in the Spring and Fall.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
- The next cohort will be held in September 2024. Dates are TBD. Please check back in the future for updates.
Fee: No cost. All that’s required is your commitment to our children.
Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Location: Chandler Police Department – Public Safety Training Facility 3550 South Dobson Road, Chandler.
NOTE: The Chandler Police Department will provide light snacks and water.
Contact Officer Noah Dueker if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact the Crime Prevention Specialist Blanca Quezada at email@example.com or call 480-782-4960.