Classes are now open for targeted registration!
Register and attend only the classes which interest you
You have no obligation to complete the entire program
Information and Registration are available below
The Guardian Academy is the recipient of the
International Association of Chiefs of Police
2018 Leadership in Crime Prevention Award
Provide education, information, and access to resources that promote and reinforce healthy relationships and communication within families.
Any responsible person put in care, control, custody, and GUARDIANSHIP of a child.
- Day Care Workers
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
* Continuing Education Hours
- Social Media & Internet Safety
- Bullying & Cyber-Bullying
- Digital Leadership
- Human Trafficking
- Current Drug Trends
- Teen Brain and Development
- Family Communication Tools
- Mental & Behavioral Health
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- Building Child Resiliency
- Connect with a variety of resources
The Chandler Police Department is offering a basic knowledge of various situations that life exposes our children to daily and the warning signs of criminal or risky adolescent behavior.
- 18 years of age at the time of the Academy
- No felony arrests
- No sex offenders
- Background checks are conducted on each candidate
Certificate and CEU Standards:
- 100% attendance required for a certificate (no make-ups)
- CEUs are credited for the hours attended
When is the Guardian Academy offered? The Guardian Academy is offered in the Spring and Fall.
Upcoming class Spring 2022: The Guardian Academy is scheduled for the following dates/locations/times and presentions listed below:
Spring 2022 Schedule:
- March 3rd, Redlight Rebellion & Human Trafficking at our Main Station Community Room 6 pm – 9 pm
- March 16th, Community Bridges, Drug Awareness/Trends, via Zoom 6 pm – 9 pm. Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86145145641
- March 25th, Aaron Jones, Digital Safety/Security at our Main Station Community Room 6 pm – 9 pm
- April 11th, Dr. Paula McCall, Suicide Pre/Post-vention at our Main Station Community Room 6 pm – 9 pm
- April 19th, AZ Attorney Generals Office, Bullying via Zoom 6 pm – 9 pm
- April 28th, Julianne Haddad/Rajani Rastogi- Anxiety via Zoom 6 pm – 9 pm
- May 4th, Katey McPherson, Teen Brain Development at our Main Station Community Room 6 pm – 9 pm
Fee: FREE. All that’s required is your commitment to our children. Those who register and participate will be added to weekly raffle.
Class Hours: 6 PM – 9 PM: Please arrive 15 minutes early, sign in, and be seated.
Location: Chandler Police Department – Main Station – Community Room: 250 E Chicago St
NOTE: The Chandler Police Department will provide light snacks and water.
We also will be doing class raffles each meeting and one of the prizes is a Ring Doorbell.
Contact Officer Noah Dueker if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org